COVID-19 Guidelines & Updates
Our Murrieta Dental Office Is Open
We are dedicated to providing the safest dental experience.
(February 2021 – Murrieta, CA)
Dr. Neff and many of the Golden Triangle Dentistry team are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19!
Also, another reason to keep dental hygiene a part of your practice: Medical XPress is reporting that people with gum disease are almost 9 times more likely to die from COVID-19. If regular, ongoing dental care is not part of your lifestyle please give us a call. The staff at Golden Triangle Dentistry is dedicated to making consistent oral healthcare a top priority for all of our patients and can talk through simple ways where you can get back on track with preventative, bi-annual cleanings, and more.
(January 2021 – Murrieta, CA)
Starting mid-month, some of our dental team members began the process of getting vaccinated against COVID-19. While all of our additional safety protocols, in effect since last May, have kept all of our team members and patients safe, we are beyond excited to offer this additional layer of protection. We look forward to welcoming back those who may have been a bit more hesitant to visit us over the last 9 months.
(December 2020 – Murrieta, CA)
Golden Triangle Dentistry has always followed the most rigorous infection control protocols. Since our re-opening in May we have implemented all necessary dental guidelines outlined by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We look forward to continuing to care for you and your family throughout The State of California’s and Riverside County’s recent stay-at-home order, offering our full list of services including general, family, cosmetic, and emergency dental care.
We have always used extreme caution relating to infection control standards and our additional efforts are providing to be both comforting and effective. Therefore, we are permitted to operate even during heightened local restrictions.
Before Your Appointment
- We have decreased the volume of patients we see each day.
- Please come to your appointments alone if possible.
- Children should be accompanied by ONE adult and no other non-appointment holding siblings.
- Depending on waiting room occupancy we may ask you to wait in your car or walk around the center. We will then text you when we are ready for your arrival.
At Your Appointment
- When in the office, please wear a mask at all times.
- All staff will be in PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- You will also be asked to wear safety goggles for your protection.
- Instruments are autoclaved between every patient and will be remain unopened until your service begins.
- Contact spaces in the operatories will be covered with disposable coverings or thoroughly disinfected with bactericidal medical grade cleaning solution between each patient.
If you start showing any symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of your appointment, please call our office.
Regular dental visits are an essential part of your oral hygiene routine and are important for your overall health. Golden Triangle Dentistry is here to make sure your next visit is as safe as possible.
Appointments times are limited. Call us soon to book your next visit. We look forward to seeing you.